Grade 2-8 | Nonfiction | ISBN: 978-1-68265-589-4 | Lexile: 670 | GRL: N | English
Grade 6-12 | Nonfiction | ISBN: 978-1-68265-590-0 | Lexile: 850 | GRL: S | English
Make It Happen! Josh Johnson, Tap Dancer:
- Features relatable and diverse people to inspire readers
- Enables students to think about, plan for, and achieve their own goals
- Motivates readers to persevere to overcome obstacles such as bullying, learning challenges, and more!
- Includes strategies to identify, develop, and implement life skills critical to success
- Provides opportunities to explore different career paths
- Depth of Knowledge questions and standards-aligned activities for the classroom
- Discussion questions to support social-emotional learning
- Primary sources such as unique photos to help students relate in a personal way
- Glossary to build student vocabulary
Make It Happen!
The Make It Happen! series helps students build the skills necessary to reach their own goals. This series is not about learning how to become a superstar or hero. Instead, each book presents unique people who have overcome great challenges to succeed in work and life.