Grade 4-7 | Nonfiction | Softcover | $8.95 | ISBN: 978-1-62920-560-1 | Lexile: 1080 | GRL: W | English
Grade 4-7 | Nonfiction | Hardcover | $14.95 | ISBN: 978-1-62920-561-8 | Lexile: 1080 | GRL: W | English
How Did They Build That? – The Bird’s Nest:
- Introduces students to the impact of infrastructure on cultures and communities around the world
- Helps readers improve informational text comprehension
- Provides opportunities to explore different potential career paths
- Fun facts to support learning in subject areas such as math, science, art, economics, and social studies
- Exciting visuals to help support diverse learning styles
- Primary sources such as photos to engage students in a personal way
- Glossary to build student vocabulary
How Did They Build That?
How Did They Build That? is a book series for curious readers who would like to know how some of the world’s greatest buildings were made.