Grades K-5 | Fiction | Hardcover | ISBN: 978-1-7354085-1-4 | Lexile: 325 | GRL: J
Grades K-5 | Fiction | Paperback | ISBN: 978-1-7354085-0-7 | Lexile: 325 | GRL: J
Me and My Afro
- Helps develop social-emotional competencies and strategies to increase self-esteem and self-confidence
- Promotes mindfulness to reduce stress and anxiety
- Improves literacy, comprehension, and critical-thinking skills
- Motivates students to explore career choices and life skills
- Introduces young readers to the power of support systems and diverse perspectives
About the Author:
Aiden M. Taylor is an eleven-year-old writer, actor, and model. He has been viewed by millions in television commercials, featured in print advertisements, and seen on one of the largest billboards in Times Square. Aiden has been featured on ABC Eyewitness News, on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holl: Kids Edition and in People Magazine for his wildly successful debut as an author for his first release, Me and My Afro, which promotes self love. With his new follow up, When I Grow Up, Aiden has another important message for his young readers: You can be anything you want if you set your mind to it!
When Aiden is not writing uplifting books for children or working as an actor and model, he can be found pursuing his many interests and passions. He loves basketball, video games, poetry, math, and learning new things. He is a proud “Little Brother” in the Big Brothers Big Sisters of New York City program.