Grades 1-5 | Fiction | ISBN 979-8-88634-0-297 | English
- Helps recognize emotions and identify healthy responses to them
- Helps children improve fine motor skills
- Nurtures creativity and self-expression
- Improves hand-eye coordination
- Builds concentration and focus
About The Author
Latoya Marie Smith M.Ed. has always loved children and her passion for making a difference within society led her to major in Sociology at Kennesaw State University and later to receive her Masters of Education from Cambridge College. Today, she is a certified school counselor and the founder of Devoted 2 Restoration, INC. a nonprofit organization that provides emotional health education to children who have been affected by violence. Latoya has more than 10 years of experience assisting children with emotional discovery and coping skills. Her books are designed to entertain and educate children on emotional health topics such as self-esteem, anger management, jealousy and much more.