- Features relatable and diverse characters who readers can relate to
- Presents athletes from various sports to engage readers of different athletic interests
- Readers are in control of the story as they can determine the path of each story’s protagonist.
- Unique “heads” or “tails” decisions at end of pages to enable multiple endings and narratives for each story.
- Book can be read over and over again without taking the same path twice.
Heads or Tails?
Have you ever wished that you could just whisper some advice to your favorite character? Don’t go in there!. . . She’s lying to you!. . . It’s a trap! If you’ve ever read a book and wished you could take control, then Heads or Tails? books are for you.