Grade 3-7 | Nonfiction | ISBN: 978-1-61570-815-4 | Lexile: 770 | GRL: P | English
Urban Entrepreneur – Innovators:
- Features relatable and diverse people to inspire readers
- Inspires readers to develop their own set of skills to create their own personal success stories.
- Provides opportunities to explore different career paths
- Motivates readers to persevere to overcome obstacles in achieving their goals
- Models entrepreneurial skills that impact people and communities around the world
- Bold photos and other 4 color images to engage all types of readers
- Informational text provides information about new subject areas to educate the reader about specific topics.
Urban entrepreneurs are the driving force of popular culture today. This nonfiction series showcases a diverse group of successful men and women who have developed practical life skills to set and achieve their goals. Readers will be inspired to develop their own set of life skills all to create their own personal success stories.