Grade 3-7 | Nonfiction | ISBN: 978-1-61570-929-8 | Lexile: 930 | GRL: V | English
Yes She Did! – Medicine:
- Supports girl empowerment and entrepreneurship
- Helps develop social-emotional competencies and career and STEM skills
- Introduces young readers to the power of support systems and diverse perspectives
- Helps readers improve informational text comprehension
- Exciting visuals to help support diverse learning styles
- Primary sources such as photos to engage students in a personal way
- Fun facts enable readers to use facts and evidence to reason and build strong verbal and written arguments.
Yes She Did!
Women are succeeding both on and off the athletic field today in a variety of ways. This nonfiction series highlights the hard work, discipline, and determination of women yesterday and today who have broken down barriers and inspired girls around the world. Each action-packed story inspires girls to pick up the torch and prove that women can compete at the highest levels.